Helping understand your customers' needs
Second-guessing customers' needs can be tricky in the fast-moving digital world and emerging 'Internet of Things'.
new experience researches how your customers use technology in their everyday lives, helping you develop products and services that are compelling, handy and a joy to use. We do this through:
- Ethnographic research - studying your customers in their natural surroundings.
- Participatory design - involving clients and users in the design process.
- Information architecture - structuring content to help users find what they want.
- Usability testing - inviting your customers to test out prototypes in our usability lab in West London.
- Service and product trials - getting users to trial your service in a real-life setting.
To get a flavour of what we do, you can visit our case studies section, which includes examples of how we've helped clients develop and launch successful new products and services.